Raspberry Jam Crumble Bars
These Raspberry Jam Crumble Bars are so delicious! The buttery gluten-free crumble is made with certified GF oats, and is surrounded by a sweet raspberry fruit filling!
- 1 jar of raspberry jam
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/4 cup Bakery On Main Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup melted butter (dairy or non-dairy)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oats, flour mix, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until combined. Measure out about 3/4 of the dough and press into the bottom of a lined 8x8in square pan.
- Spoon the jam evenly onto the bottom crust. Take the remaining 1/4 of the dough and sprinkle it over the top of the fruit.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the top comes out golden brown.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into slices and store in an airtight container.