Gluten-Free Peach Granola Yogurt Pops
If you need a bakeshop delicious way to stay cool on a hot summer day, this recipe is perfect! Chandice from This Vivacious Life has put together a perfect combination so you can enjoy your 4-4-8 granola bars while basking in the sunshine. Cool down with these gluten-free peach and granola bar yogurt pops for a refreshing blast of flavor that is sure to help you beat the heat while satisfying your snack attack!
- 3 Bakery on Main 4-4-8 Oats and Honey Granola Bars
- 10 oz peach yogurt (or dairy-free yogurt alternative plus 2 T sweetener)
- 1/2 C whole milk (or full fat coconut milk)
- 2 medium peaches, diced
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and milk.
- Ready six popsicle molds on your counter then add a small spoonful of yogurt into the bottom of each mold.
- Next, add little bits of the granola bars that have been broken off and some diced peaches, then top with more yogurt and granola until filled.
- Tap popsicle molds lightly on the counter to get out any air bubbles.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place the popsicles in the freezer for 8-10 hrs.
- When ready to unmold, run the popsicle molds under hot water for just a few seconds and gently pull the popsicles out of the molds.
- Enjoy while nice and cool.