Bunches of Crunches Cookie Bites
Looking for an easy, wholesome, and kid friendly recipe that will be fun to make and share with your family? Try our gluten free, no bake, Cookie Granola Bites! These treats are a great snack on the go or a little dessert before bed. Let us know what you think!
- 8 oz of our Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Bunches of Crunches
- 4 oz of our Happy Quick Oats
- ¼ C of Chocolate Chips
- ¼ C of Candy Coated Chocolate
- 1/3 C of honey
- ¾ C of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- Crush bag of Bunches of Crunches Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt so that the larger pieces are broken up.
- In large bowl, mix up the Bunches of Crunches with the Happy Quick Oats, Chocolate Chips and Candy-Coated Chocolates.
- Add in the honey and peanut butter or almond butter and gently mix until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Form the mixture into small balls, placing them onto a waxed paper-lined sheet.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to a week and Enjoy!